8.20.2009

taking longer

I was waiting to post again till I finished my Mosaic page from the Jeannette Douglas: "My Stitching Album". Silly me, thinking I would finish when I thought I would. And that mosaic stitch is time consuming. Well, I will put up photos of that page soon because I WILL finish it SOON! I just realized it's been a while since I've posted.

Other than that I've been working on organizing my cross stitching fibers using Annie's Keepers which I got at Acorns & Threads. It is a wonderful system and I just love how neat it all looks now. In conjunction with this, I've been creating a list on my iPhone of fibers to help me inventory what I have. I've found that I re-buy a lot. I was disappointed that there were no (free) apps specific for this. I suppose I should bite the bullet and pay for it, but I've found a list app that is working well so far. At some point I hope to do the same with charts (even more frustrating when I re-buy those).

No comments:

Post a Comment